Monday, August 6, 2012

First (awkward) Post

I really long for simplicity. I am going to try to chronicle my quest for simplicity in this blog.
This quest really stems from my love of the simplicity and quietness of convents and monasteries. I would like to have a basic simple rhythm to my life that does not dwell on the lives of others, on clothes, on makeup, and on failure-as it does now. But I don't want to be a nun.

And I was also thinking of my favorite kids show (even into my teens), Little Bear. I still love this little Nick Jr. show! It has such a great steady calming rhythm, and the characters are so sweet. I think I want to be Mother Bear when I grow up! I think I would like a Little Bear life.
Little Bear with Mother Bear in the garden

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this article,
    Selling your old car won’t be as stress-free as you are might thinking. If you are wondering where to sell my car for cash you are accessing the right site.

    A1 auto recycling will take away your trash, crumb and surplus cars, motorcycles, trucks, SUVs, vans or any other motor vehicle in three easy steps.


    ReplyDelete